Senior Analyst – Smart Buildings Technology
Full-time position | New York City
Senior Analyst Smart Buildings Technology Practice Group
The Senior Analyst role is a unique opportunity for an ambitious graduate to join a fun, fast-paced and innovative team. You will be part of an international research team analysing the impact of technology (both software and hardware) on buildings, real estate portfolios, workplace solutions, and facilities, energy and maintenance management. These markets are undergoing transformational changed under the influence of technology trends such as the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud platforms, mobile technologies and AI. You will be building relationships across the industry, working on all aspects of the market including technology, best practices, market trends and strategic development. Typical clients are executives in multi-billion revenue corporates, professional services firms, technology firms and investors.
The key responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Develop trusting relationships with senior industry decision makers.
- Lead research and analysis to drive research projects.
- Quickly write high quality research documents in English.
- Deliver workshops and speeches.
- Apply and create business research methodologies.
- Identify commercial opportunities and work with sales colleagues.
- Lead and contribute to consulting projects in your area of expertise.
- Contribute to product development in a team context.
- Build up your profile in the industry.
This position offers outstanding career development potential in fast changing market segments. The role requires an individual who hungers to know more than all others in the industry and thrives on achieving a high-profile in the market. The basic requirements for success in this challenging role include the following:
- Educated to BA level with a preference for top-tier universities – desirable to have a relevant MSc.
- Ideal candidates will have 4-6 years of experience relating to building technologies such as from working in building engineering, building technology product management and related disciplines.
- Direct experience of software applications would be a plus.
- Outstanding candidates would also have experience of business analysis, such as from an MBA or experience in management consulting, financial research or strategy research.
- Excellent communication skills internally, for face to face and telephone interviews.
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills.
- Perfect written English and fluent spoken English.
- Verifiable track record of meeting deadlines.
- High ethical standards.
Verdantix is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Rodolphe d’Arjuzon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Senior Analyst – Industrial Software And IoT
Full-time position | New York City officeSenior Analyst – Industrial Software And IoT
The role of the Senior Analyst is to act as a thought leader for research on industrial technologies across IoT, digital twins, APM software, asset reliability and worker safety. Reporting into the Practice Leader for Operational Risk and working with a team of analysts in the firm’s London and New York offices, the Senior Analyst will undertake strategic research on topics at the intersection of industrial risk management and digital technologies. Success in the role requires deep knowledge of operational excellence strategies, an understanding of the potential for technology and experience in producing high-quality written deliverables. The successful candidate will have the ambition and insight to increase the influence of the Verdantix franchise with asset reliability, operations, production and maintenance leaders at large corporates and at technology vendors.Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Identifying new issues at the intersection of industrial operations and technology for research which positions Verdantix as the thought leader in the market
- Conducting research projects based on the established portfolio of Verdantix methodologies which engage an executive audience
- Collaborating with other members of the Practice Group and providing advice to more junior team members on their research projects
- Developing trusted relationships with Verdantix clients
- Recommending advisory projects to research clients and supporting the sales team to win advisory projects
- Efficiently writing high-quality research documents in English
- Drafting and editing research reports across the analyst team
- Speaking at vendor events and industry conferences
- Delivering Verdantix webinars and client-sponsored webinars
- Supporting marketing efforts by writing blogs and engaging in social media activities
The role requires an individual who hungers to know more than all others in the industry and thrives on achieving a high-profile in the market. The basic requirements for success in this challenging role include the following:
- Five or more years work experience in an industrial firm or a technology firm working on asset reliability, predictive maintenance or digital twin issues
- Project management experience
- Undergraduate degree with a preference for candidates who have existing knowledge of industrial engineering or technology
- Knowledge of industrial risk business issues as well as the broad technology landscape impacting operations including software, wearables and IoT
- Perfect written English and fluent spoken English
- Ability to quickly write high quality reports for an audience of industry professionals
- Experience in interviewing senior managers over the phone and in person to collect business information
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Proven ability to present at workshops composed of senior managers and industry conferences of up to 200 delegates
- High ethical standards
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and team collaboration skills
- World class sense of humor
Verdantix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to David Metcalfe (email@example.com)