Verdantix believes that protecting the privacy of its clients’ and research participants’ professional and personal data is essential.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data, one of these rights is that an organisation tells you how it will use this personal data.
- Verdantix Ltd ("Verdantix", "we", "us") is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This Policy explains how we use the information which we collect about you when you use the services offered by us through our web site ("site").
- We collect personal information (such as your name or address) about you when you register with us and when you subsequently visit the site. We do not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
- We may use the personal information that you provide for the following purposes:
- to customise the site in line with your preferences;
- to help us and our partners, sponsors and other third parties understand the way in which users are visiting the site;
- to provide you with an online purchase facility for the ordering of products and services;
- to tell you about products and services which we think may be of interest to you from time to time.
- You should note that:
- we may transfer your personal information to countries outside Europe;
- to protect your privacy we will, wherever practicable aggregate your personal information so that it is used by us in anonymised format;
- if Verdantix or a part of the Verdantix business merges with or is sold to a third party the personal information stored in our database may be shared with or transferred to a third party so that they may continue to operate the web site. We will take reasonable efforts to notify you of any such changes in advance;
- As we cannot prevent other websites referring to the site in a search result, as a link or within a frame you should ensure that if you access the site in this way that you have checked any privacy policies relating to those websites in addition.
- We have security procedures in place to protect your information from unauthorised access or modification, unlawful destruction and improper use or disclosure.