Smart Building Technology: Where Is The Market Heading in 2022?
The global pandemic is driving a workplace revolution, with firms rethinking their operating models and the role of the office. Smart building technology vendors need rich data to inform and test their business strategies.
This webinar provides insights into 2022 smart building technology investment plans, strategies and priorities based on our global survey with 285 corporate real estate and facilities executives.
This webinar will explore:
- How hybrid working strategies and cost-cutting pressures are reshaping smart building software investments
- Technology priorities and investment plans for the next 12 months
- The growing impact of ESG demands
- The lasting impact of COVID-19 on real estate management
- How building occupiers are responding to the major trends in the real estate software market
Thursday, September 30, 2021
4:00 pm British Summer Time
11:00 am Eastern Time
8:00 am Pacific Standard Time
Verdantix webinar access is made available to Verdantix research subscription clients based on the number of user licenses at the firm. A number of complimentary registrations are available to non-clients which are approved at Verdantix discretion. Confirmation of attendance will be sent via email 2 days prior to the event.
|ACCESS RECORDING HERE
Presenting this webinar from Verdantix: