Advisory Services - Manager
London, United Kingdom - Full time
Reporting into the VP of Advisory Services, the Manager will lead the delivery across a number of our consulting projects. These projects include, but are not limited to, market strategy, acquisitions scans, commercial due diligence, thought leadership and vendor selection. You will be expected to take immediate ownership of projects, identifying and driving project activities and formulating the end solution and recommendations for our clients. On our larger projects, you may be leading a team of up to four analysts but on some of our smaller engagements, you may be self-delivering the entire project. Project durations range from two weeks to up to a year.
The Manager should also be focused on continued optimization in the quality, risk management and efficiency of our project delivery. Managers build client relationships that secure ongoing revenue for the company.
- At least five years’ experience delivering consulting engagements
- Educated to at least BA / BSc level with a preference for top-tier universities
- Preferably an interest in EHS, sustainability, operational risk or smart building environments, ideally with a technology focus.
- Ideal candidates would come from technology consulting firms - either Big 4 or alternatively a boutique consulting firm.
- Experience in working with international teams located in different time zones
- Track record of producing top quality advisory deliverables and project outcomes to commercial clients
- Proven ability to present to workshops composed of senior managers
- Experience in interviewing Executives over the phone.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills with a verifiable track record of meeting deadlines
- High ethical standards
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong team skills
- Accountability for results
- Attention to detail & extremely well organised
- Quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- Ability to identify key issues, analyse data, and make recommendations to address problems
- Ability to think globally and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues
- Perfect written English and fluent spoken English
- Lead delivery of complex strategy projects
- Manage multiple projects in parallel
- Deliver high quality deliverables to our clients that promotes repeat business
- Anticipate, mitigate and communicate project risks
- Interface with client leads and become a trusted advisor to the client
- Interview senior executives
- Define, lead or conduct a range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to support project analysis and recommendations
- Drive advisory capability development
- Identify commercial opportunities and work with sales colleagues to win business
- Coach and lead junior colleagues on advisory projects
- Speak at UK and international conferences