Senior Marketing Executive
Experience / Diploma
- Undergraduate degree.
- 2 years minimum experience in executing email and social media content in a B2B context.
Skills / Specific Knowledge
The senior marketing executive will have good commercial awareness and an understanding of how the channels she/he oversees relate to lead generation and sales follow up.
- Good knowledge of email marketing – especially Pardot.
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn marketing and brand building techniques.
- Some knowledge of Twitter marketing and brand building techniques.
- Good understanding of the Verdantix proposition, with a knowledge of our core audiences.
- Understanding of how to adapt messaging to different audience groups and channels, underpinned by our value proposition messaging framework
- Good copywriting skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt in response to performance data
- Ability to turn raw data into actionable insights.
- Curiosity about improving performance, introducing new techniques and tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised with good time management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- World class sense of humour.
- IT and marketing automation software experience
• Email campaign management.
• Intermediate Excel skill level.
• Understanding of social media and digital channels.
• The ability to use Powerpoint to make clear presentations.
- Build a rich understanding of our research products and target audience, and distil key information into digestible written content that highlights the value of our offering.
- Designing and executing email and social media campaigns in support of campaign plans, events requirements and other objectives of the marketing team.
- Analysing and reporting on the results of email and social media activity, and generating insights to drive continual improvement.
- Developing nurturing campaigns for known prospects and facilitating cross-sell.
- Developing engagement campaigns for key clients.
- Putting in place campaigns to support online sales.
- Supporting campaign and marketing activity as appropriate
- Competitive salary (with annual review)
- Performance driven quarterly bonus scheme
- A choice of flexible, premium medical insurance plans to suit you, plus a selection of other insurance benefits offered (life, disability, dental & vision). A financial contribution for these benefits is offered by Verdantix.
- Generous holiday entitlement plus 7 federal holidays
- Safe Harbor 4% matched 401(k) with 100% vesting.
- Access to WeWork locations in Boston or New York City to encourage collaborative working
- Quarterly employee recognition scheme
- Hybrid working option with the aim of promoting flexibility and work-life balance
- Enhanced family-friendly benefits
- Weekly “flexi-hour” to extend a lunch break or finish early on your day of choice
- Multiple social events throughout the year
- Strong focus on learning and development with career plans for all employees
- Fantastic colleagues with a great sense