London, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
The EHS analyst will undertake strategic research focused on Environmental Health & Safety tech research, working with the support of an excellent team of analysts located in the firm’s UK and US offices. We are looking for candidates who are interested in building a successful career by joining our award-winning research firm. Success in the role requires a passion for technology and an understanding of the potential for it to improve business outcomes and experience in producing high-quality written deliverables. Successful candidates will have the ambition to undertake a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research in collaboration with other analysts. All our analysts benefit from our structured ‘Analyst Training Framework’ which offers 24-months of tailored learning which will equip high performers to progress to more senior analyst positions at Verdantix.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree with a preference for top-tier universities.
- Relevant degrees such as Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering, Geography, and Geoscience are desired.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months experience in professional services / consulting firm / analyst firm.
- Experience in conducting research interviews and contributing to the development of research reports would be a plus.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and come up with new ideas.
- Proven ability to quickly and proficiently write reports for a business audience.
- Quantitative skills and knowledge of Excel to manipulate large data sets and apply basic mathematical concepts.
- Familiarity with how to produce charts in Excel and figures in PowerPoint.
- Perfect written English and fluent spoken English.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and team collaboration skills.
- Conducting research projects based on the established portfolio of Verdantix methodologies.
- Undertaking research interviews with EHS managers and executives at technology vendors.
- Building quantitative models to size and forecast EHS and industrial wearable technology markets.
- Efficiently writing high-quality research documents in English.
- Learning how to produce short reports on technology vendors based on technology briefings.
- Working on consulting projects relating to EHS technology, industrial risk management and industrial wearables.
- Attending Verdantix events and industry conferences.
- Developing trusted relationships with Verdantix clients.
- Supporting marketing efforts by writing blogs and engaging in social media activities.
Apply through LinkedIn, or send you CV to [email protected]