Verdantix Announces February 2016 Energy Innovation Summit In London And The Inaugural Verdantix Energy Innovation Awards
The fifth annual Verdantix Summit will focus on Getting Value from Investments in Energy Innovation. Hear from experts including Tim Sullivan, Director, Energy & HSE at Rolls-Royce, Barry Kingsland, Head of Energy at Vodafone Group, Martin Wilcox, Head of Future Networks at UK Power Networks and Tony Slade, Head of Business Solutions Technical Services at RWE nPower. Key themes for the energy innovation summit:
- How to get your CFO’s buy in to strategic energy programme
- Business case design for energy efficiency
- Recent developments in corporate renewable energy strategies
- Leveraging ESOS compliance to fund energy projects
- Navigating the brave new world of UK energy services
- Improving facility energy efficiency
- Post-election energy and carbon policy
Discover the agenda and join 250 of the most senior energy, facilities and sustainability professionals at this unique, content-led event. To register and find out more about the event please visit Verdantixsummit-energy.com.
Energy Innovation Awards
The Verdantix Energy Innovation Awards provide your private sector or public sector organization with the ability to showcase the amazing results you have achieved with a project or programme in the last 2 years. There are 10 categories to apply for: bank or insurer; power utility; Borough/City Council; process manufacturer; data centre owner/operator; professional services; discrete manufacturer; retailer; hospital; university. Applicants can be located anywhere in the world.