Digital Design Executive
London (Hybrid Working) - Full time
The Digital Design Executive will be highly motivated, with a keen interest in using their creativity to enhance user engagement and overall experience.
The role involves designing marketing collateral for print and digital channels, as well as playing a role in managing and developing Verdantix’s websites and associated elements of the martech stack.
The selected candidate will be a self-starter, able to work to tight deadlines while producing high quality outputs. They will have an interest in technology and also be able to demonstrate their ability to understand Verdantix’s proposition and the markets in which it operates.
This role is suitable for a recent graduate or a recent graduate with some experience in a junior design role. You will be looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and exciting role that provides real opportunity for personal and professional development. The role sits within a dynamic, growing and friendly marketing team.
- Relevant design related degree or other recognised qualification.
- Experience of applying design skills in a commercial environment to meet specific business requirements would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining webpages and emails.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent creative skills.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite including XD, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Good understanding of common CMS platforms.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS for responsive website/email design.
- A well-honed eye for high quality design and UX.
- Ability to take a brief and design a practical solution.
- Organised, with an ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a broad range of experience and skill-sets.
Specific Business Understanding
- Experience within professional services, management consulting, market data, or technology is desirable but not essential.
- Some understanding of sales and marketing processes is a plus.
- Experience of working on events programmes would also be desirable.
- World class sense of humour.
IT and marketing automation software experience
- Experience of working with Salesforce/Pardot is desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skill level.
- Experience using an IDE such as Visual Studio Code.
- Experience of working with Acid or Litmus desirable.
Work with the Marketing Operations Manager to:
- Design and produce collateral, infographics and associated promotional material in support of marketing communications (print and digital).
- Develop maintain Verdantix’s web presence, including the introduction of new tools and an emphasis on user experience.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers.
- Provide input into the broader marketing team, contributing to team discussions and process development.
- Provide technical support for in-person events.