.

HSE fines MD Building Contractors Ltd, a construction firm, £16,000 for exposing a family of six to the risk of inhaling carbon monoxide in their home following construction work around the gas boiler

Tags: EHS

Complimentary Research

Strategic Focus: Emerging Technologies For Reducing Musculoskeletal Disorders Among Frontline Workers

Research Subscription

Verdantix Environment, Health & Safety Subscription

Enhance EHS Performance: Resilience, Efficiency & Innovation

Attend our complimentary virtual summits to learn how digitization can help you better navigate the coronavirus crisis

Join Our Upcoming Virtual Summits

Not a Verdantix client yet?

Register with Verdantix for authoritative data, analysis and advice to allow your business to succeed.

Register now