Digital Twin Essentials: A Guide For Real Estate Professionals (2023 Issue)
Access this research
A Smart Buildings subscription is needed to access this content.
Please choose an option below
- This report explores the concept of digital twins and how they have emerged as a transformative technology in the real estate industry. The guide covers the essential components of digital twin technology, presents key use cases and budding areas of interest, and examines varying levels of digital twin complexities, scales and analytics capabilities.
- This guide is an essential read for real estate professionals – encompassing property owners, investors, facilities managers and architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) consultants – who are seeking to better understand the current state of digital twin technology and its applications in the real estate sector. Throughout the guide, Verdantix presents real-world use cases to illustrate the practical implementation of digital twins in buildings.
- Amid a significant influx of diverse digital twin offerings, and inconsistent terminology, providers and buyers in the market encounter confusion. This guide seeks to alleviate this by providing real estate professionals with a unified understanding of digital twins.
- Reading this guide will provide you with a clear grasp of the technology foundations of digital twins, the role they play in optimizing building lifecycle performance, and their potential to revolutionize the smart building market.
- Digital twin technology is undergoing rapid evolution; the contents of this guide accurately reflect the state of the market in 2023. The guide will be updated annually to account for advancements in the space.