The submission of your application and related Applicant Data is entirely voluntary. As part of the application process, Verdantix may collect some or all of the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- Personal details such as name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, experience, right to work status, references and information relating to your employment history and skills experience that you provide to us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to us during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
We collect and process this information from the following sources:
- You, the candidate
- Recruitment agencies
- Your named referees
- From publicly accessible sources, such as LinkedIn, etc.
Your information will only be shared internally within Verdantix. The following departments and roles will have access to your personal data:
- Talent Acquisition
- Human Resources
- Members of the hiring team and interview panel for a vacancy specifically assigned to them
Your data may be transferred, processed and stored by Verdantix colleagues engaged in the recruitment process who are outside of the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, processing or storing.
We store Applicant Data for as long as needed for the purposes indicated in this Privacy Statement, including for the purpose of considering whether your skills are suitable for other opportunities or to satisfy any legal or regulatory requirements. We will not retain your Applicant Data longer than permitted by local law from the date of collection unless you become employed by Verdantix, in which case a different retention period may apply. Records not specifically designated as Applicant Data may have different retention periods (e.g., email server records of emails received or sent).
Your personal data will be stored on:
- Our LinkedIn Talent Hub Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Internal Verdantix systems and servers
We take the security of your data seriously and have internal systems, policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take all reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means; therefore, any transmission remains at your own risk.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- Require us to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- Require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- Object to the processing of your data where we are relying on our legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
- Ask us to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override our legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or make a subject access request, please contact us outlining the details of your request at [email protected].