Save The Date: Verdantix EHS Innovation Summit And Awards Ceremony To Take Place In Atlanta September 24-25, 2019
New York – October 8, 2018. Independent research firm Verdantix will host its eighth summit for environment, health and safety innovation in Atlanta in 2019. The Verdantix EHS Innovation Summit Americas will gather 200 EHS directors, technology executives and investors on September 24 and 25. This eighth summit builds on the success of the 2018 Verdantix EHS Innovation Summit which included VP-level speakers from Arkema, Cameron LNG, DeBeers, Direct Energy, GE, Halliburton, ISN, Lippert Components, NASA, PepsiCo, Southern Company and TechnipFMC.
The 2019 Verdantix EHS Summit for the Americas will provide attendees from all industries with a unique opportunity to share their experiences with digital technologies and innovative management concepts which enhance EHS outcomes. Topics covered by the 2019 Verdantix EHS Innovation Summit Americas will include:
- Change management best practices to get value from EHS technology
- Aligning EHS with business growth by advising on new “risk creating” initiatives
- Delivering operational and EHS efficiencies with cost effective IT solutions
- Enhancing EHS performance with data-driven analytics and metrics
- Benefiting from low cost mobile apps for HSE audits, incidents and safety observations
- Improving engagement of front-line workers in safety initiatives with wearables
- Retooling safety training with micro-learning, augmented reality and gamification
- Working with corporate IT to improve HSE software selection and implementation
The summit venue, the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel is conveniently situated next to Atlanta airport. The annual Verdantix EHS Innovation Awards ceremony will take place in the Heritage Center of the Porsche Experience Center Atlanta where attendees will have the opportunity to experience a drive in a high-end Porsche sports car round the demonstration track.